Sleep & Beyond Warranty
Sleep & Beyond is one of the world's leading growers and suppliers of organic and non-organic wool bedding. They adhere to an almost unheard of focus on quality, fair trade conditions, supporting co-ops and local economies. They are a world wide leader in eco-friendly bedding with a commitment to sustainability. Their products are Premium Quality and are backed by the following Manufacturer's Warranty.
All Sleep & Beyond products are guaranteed to be free of any material or craftsmanship defects. Our products are designed to last for many years with proper care.
Sleep & Beyond offers:
- 5 year warranty against manufacturing defects on comforters, mattress pads and mattress toppers;
- 10 year warranty on myProtectors
Sleep & Beyond will repair or replace the item if it is found to be defective.
Sleep & Beyond reserves the right to determine if the item has been abused or care instructions have not been followed.
The warranty does not cover misuse or normal wear and tear
Please retain all original receipts and packing slips in order to provide proof and date of purchase.
We do not refund after the product has been used.
(This return/exchange policy is in addition to the return/exchange policy of the King Of Futons and is not meant to be represented as separate from or voiding any other policies)
- Items are returnable for exchange or refund within first two weeks upon receipt of order.
- Due to hypoallergenic nature of the products and bedding law regulations, items that have been used, laundered, or are not in original packaging are non-returnable and non-exchangeable.
- A restocking fee will be charged for all returned items unless product is defective - see specific terms of retailer
- Product exchange due to the manufacturing defect will be made after reviewing the merchandise.