This 100% Shropshire wool mattress topper is 1.5" thick and just enough to add some luxurious surface softness and natural comfort to your existing mattress and it may even extend the life of your mattress, too (not a guarantee). All natural wool quickly wicks away moisture so it's warm in Winter, cool in Summer, which means you won't be all cold and clammy, and has been clinically proven to give you a more sound, healthy night's sleep. It's naturally hypo-allergenic & fire-resistant, totally eco-friendly & sustainably sourced, and get this: these are MACHINE WASHABLE! Say what?! Unbelievable value, premium quality materials & craftsmanship, and a natural way to get better, healthier sleep. This mattress topper has elastic straps sewn onto it to ensure it stays in place on your bed.
Outside fabric is 100% natural cotton percale with a 270 Thread Count.
5 Year Manufacturer Warranty, Fair Trade Certified, Made in Kyrgyz Republic
- Crib: 28" x 52" 2.5 lbs wool fill, 35 oz./sq. yd.
- Twin: 39" x 76" 5 lbs wool fill, 35 oz./sq. yd.
- Full: 54" x 76" 6 lbs wool fill, 35 oz./sq. yd.
- Queen: 60" x 80" 8 lbs wool fill, 35 oz./sq. yd.
- King: 78" x 80" 10.5 lbs wool fill, 35 oz./sq. yd.
- Cali King: 75" x 86" 11.5 lbs wool fill, 35 oz./sq. yd.